17/06/2019
Touches of Renaissance: Studying Renaissance Architecture in its Authentic Place


EACH WORKSHOP IS MADE UP BY 3 DIFFERENT PHASES:

1) BEFORE the workshop: each group of university students from a different country must prepare a preliminary work, to be presented in Florence.

2) DURING the workshop there will be formed different international mixed groups of students; each international group will present a final work at the end of the week.

3) AFTER the workshop: once coming back home, each national group of university students will prepare a final version of the project.


Project phase: AFTER


PROJECT LEADER:
Prof. Bohumil Fanta, Professor at the Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Architecture, Czech Republic

PROJECT LEADER E-MAIL:
fantaboh@fa.cvut.cz






Slovak Technical University, Faculty of Architecture

PARTECIPANTS:
Ing. arch. Nadežda Hrašková, PhD., Michaela Kesanová, Adriana Slabejová, Jozef Veselovský, Radovan Zelik


Slovak Technical University, Faculty of Architecture AFTER THE WORKSHOP

Palazzo Niccolini Built: 1542-1548 Architect: Domenico di Baccio D´Agnolo Investor: Bastiano Ciaini History: After Sebastiano Ciaini death his 12 daughters sold their palazzo to familia Niccolini. It was year 1575. Giovanni Niccolini modernized palazzo. He hired architect Giovanni Antonio Dossi. Dossi built loggia from the garden side. In 1609 palazzo was rebuilt again and inside frescs were drawn. In 1824 palazzo was bought by Russian prince Dymitrij Bouturlin. In 1851 pallazzo was decorated with trees on the main facade and the loggia on the top was added. In 1918 palazzo was sold. All interiors were rebuit from apartments to offices since 1918 to the delegalisation it was a Florence head quarters of Italian facist farm. Architect: Domenico di Baccio D´Angnolo (1462 - 1543) started as an sculpturer. He also took a part in work with a tambour of Santa Maria Del Fiore. Interesting about him is that Rafael Santi worked in his atelier. Architecture: The building has four floors. Palazzo is symetric, but the portal is placed non-symetricaly. The ground floor has five rectangular windows and is the highest. The second and third floor have arched windows. The last fourth floor has a big loggia with columns. on the second floor there were frescs from 19th century. The façade is made of stone.



Images of the WORK
:


PHOTO EXHIBITION >









Czech Technical University Prague, Faculty of Architecture
Prof. Bohumil Fanta, Doc. Eva Fantová, Klára Brůhová, Anna Beránková, Jakub Vysoký, Michal Bednář
Before - After

Slovak Technical University, Faculty of Architecture
Ing. arch. Nadežda Hrašková, PhD., Michaela Kesanová, Adriana Slabejová, Jozef Veselovský, Radovan Zelik
Before - After

Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Architecture
Prof. Robert M. Kunkel, Urszula Koziarska, Mateusz Potempski, Maja Wieczorek, Leszek Włochyński
Before - After


Odessa State Academy of Civil Engineering and Arrchitecture. Prof. Nadiya Yeksaryova. Student: Dmytro Mironov, Kseniya Gerasymova, Olga Polonska, Oleksandra Tymofyeyeva,.
Before - After



Before - After



Before - After



Before - After



Before - After

 



Before - After

 



Before - After



GROUP1

During


GROUP2

During


GROUP3

During


GROUP4

During


GROUP5

During


GROUP6

During


GROUP7

During


GROUP8

During